That guy has/had some car show on cable. I always thought he was kinda creepy in some way I couldn't quite pin down.

--FT

On 3/6/17 8:56 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes wrote:
I've used Meguiars exclusively for 30 years. Good stuff. ‎They didn't market to
the average Joe thirty years ago. Glad you finally saw the light. :)

‎https://youtu.be/7ATBbrfmzc0

Rick

--FT
Winston Churchill:
“Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or
petty,
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the
enemy.”