Thanks Curley -

Yes, I remember the torque sequence that you provided, I just wondered if perhaps there was more about the DVs I have yet to discover....

When the torque is done in steps as suggested, is that to allow the fuel lines and fittings to be stress releaved? I'm just trying to understand how doing the torque in steps will make it run smoother and quieter. There must be a cause and effect I would think.

I guess I mostly want to know what the guys at /Import Autohauz/ could have done differently from what I did (twice) to get a better running engine. I do believe the guys who did the work the 1st time over-torqued the DVs because my torque wrench could hardly be set low enough to register the req'd torque, it seems like I would have had fuel leaks if I had adjusted the DVs to such a low setting but that's water under the bridge now...

LarryT

91 300D