Well yes I could smell it, could seem it leaking all over the shop floor. I
have not driven this car since I got it home. Just now started tearing into
It. What should have been a simple job took many hours because whoever worked
on it before had the metal lines so tight it took forever to beat them off. The
#2 deliver valve holder clamp deal was missing so the valve loosened before
the line would let go. Took forever to get it loose from the holder. #3
injector did not seem like it was even tightened down which was probably the
cause of the uneven idle/dead cylinder when hot. That line was so tight it
turned the injector instead of the line. It took little effort though for the
injector to start turning so it was not tight in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone