It’s a weirdly molded hose with a bunch of strange turns in it.  It’s certainly
possible I could use bulk hose, but I would have to come up with an in-line
fitting (tee) where the little line comes off to feed the windshield plate
heater near one end.  I don’t think any of the bends in it are of such a short
radius that you couldn’t use straight hose, however.

-D