Drive to work was uneventful. Didn't get any rumbling at freeway speeds on the
drive in, so I'm assuming all is now well relative to the drive train.  I'll be
curious to get a tank of fuel through this beast to see what kind of mileage it
gets without all the service related stuff that affected the first tank I ran
through it. The gas gauge seems to move around a lot even when the tank is
full. I'm wondering if someone disassembled it or the disc has fallen off the
bottom of the sender. That would allow the float to move around a lot more than
it should, eliminating the dampening it provides.

I need to snag an analog VOM so I can adjust the CIS duty cycle. I've tested
the input from the temperature sensor and other external things and they're all
within spec, so I'm hoping the system is pretty much dialed in.

-D

Sent from my iPad