No, I just meant they were physically different.  I don’t think I ever had to
change a rear regulator, which is why I remarked about it.  I figured they were
more or less the same front and back.  I’ve done the later ones with the cable.
 Those are weird.

I’m working from home today, so I’ll probably take a stab at pulling the door
panel off during lunch to see what’s up.

I’ve got a buyer for the 300SEL who wants to pay me to address some of the
little stuff before they take delivery.  The window is one of the issues as is
the fuel door vacuum actuator.  They also asked if I would put a new set of
injectors in it, too.

-D