That other link I posted said they were built in commie Czechoslovakia. The czechs are pretty smart, drink the Budvar instead of the vodka.

--FT

On 3/28/17 2:28 PM, MG via Mercedes wrote:
Who would have thought the Russians had that kind of art in them. Though maybe a little late as it looks like it would fit in well with some of the earlier American cars like the Hudson and what was that other one that also had a rear engine done I believe by some airplane designer. Also brings to mind the Doodlebug fuel truck.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
Me too. I must confess I had some impure thoughts in that regard. Both points as you mention.

--FT