      From: Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Floyd Thursby <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:33 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] This is Strangely Cool

That other link I posted said they were built in commie Czechoslovakia.
The czechs are pretty smart, drink the Budvar instead of the vodka.

--FT

On 3/28/17 2:28 PM, MG via Mercedes wrote:
> Who would have thought the Russians had that kind of art in them.
> Though maybe a little late as it looks like it would fit in well with
> some of the earlier American cars like the Hudson and what was that
> other one that also had a rear engine done I believe by some airplane
> designer. Also brings to mind the Doodlebug fuel truck.
>
> Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
>> Me too.  I must confess I had some impure thoughts in that regard.
>> Both points as you mention.
>>
>> --FT
>>

>> On 3/28/17 10:17 AM, MG via Mercedes wrote:
>>> I must be in love with curves. That just looks cool. Bad thing is I
>>> would want to drive it all the time.

--FT
Winston Churchill:
“Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or
petty,
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the
enemy.”