1981 240D  123.123

Since the discussion of the pressure relief valve on the IP, I figured I should check that, guessing that it is collapsed. It was 20 mm. Stretched it to 27mm (1 1/8") and put it back. Idle is better. It seems like acceleration may be better too. I didn't take it out and drive it. It seemed to rev faster.

Plus one. Thank you to whoever it was that brought up the topic and also to who posted the 27mm dimension. Jogged my memory and saved me trying to look it up. My books are packed away somewhere, so that is not easy right now.