I wonder how well he would do if he sues. I would think that the courts would tell him that if he had cooperated, it would not have been necessary to physically remove him. How would you feel if he declined and they just moved to the next row and told you to get off? Seems sort of fair to randomly choose if there are no volunteers and they need the seats.

RB