I am overly tempted.

It would be a fine parts car for an enterprising fellow.  Or, maybe I sell it
as a low rider.  Advertise that it wants a fine set of 22’s and a really good
air suspension system so it can hop about the streets.  Maybe change the
outdated Command system for one of those hoopty boom boom stereos with mega
bass.  Then they can install lighting effects and spoilers as well.