We have "ethanol free" gas at some stations here, mostly the new WaWa places.
As I fill up my tanks for yard equipment and generator I'll be buying this for
all future consumption.

Looks like it's about the same price as premium fuel with ethanol.

I always run my small engine powered equipment out of fuel when I'm done using
it. A habit I got into years ago.

-D

Sent from my iPad