WaWa is a gas station/convenience store that originated in PA or NJ, I'm not
sure. They just recently opened a bunch of stores in the Tampa area, one of
which is close to me. I buy diesel there, not because they're any better than
others, but because 1.) Costco doesn't sell diesel here and 2.) they're a brand
new station as opposed to the Hess across the street that's been there for 15
years. I figure WaWa's tanks are probably cleaner.

-D

Sent from my iPad