I'd bet money that it's oil cooler line or oil filter canister gasket
related.....
Luther

~I'm thinking of checking this one out.  Here's the link to it on CL.
~
~http://portland.craigslist.org/car/138182748.html
~
~
~This is what the guy wrote in his response.
~
~I have had this car for about 2 years.  It is an automatic.  Has always been
~on the road.  The only major work I had done to it was to have the
~steering/ignition
~lock replaced when it broke.  Brakes are ok, transmission has a little
~slipping but hasn't been a problem, no leaking..  Went to Yakama last summer
~and
~it took the mountains OK.  Pretty strong engine.  Mileage has always been
~around 15-20, usually closer to 20.
~
~Interior is not leather, I've got covers for the front seats, back seats
~don't need them.  Most gages work.  Vacuum system is not hooked up.  Great
~heater,
~air conditioner not filled.
~
~THE PROBLEM:  Has suddenly sprung an oil leak.  Always used a little oil but
~this is something else.  Not sure where it originates.  Uses about a quart
~of oil every 40 miles and looses oil when parked.  My guy says he can't tell
~where it is coming from without getting into it.  I don't have the time,
~talent
~or cash to get into it right now.  My guy figures seals.
~
~I know that it is a rare turbio diesel 300CD, but is this one that could be
~"somethin'," or a junkyard fugitive?
~
~Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon
~