I could see this coming based on the POS W220.  I was talking to a fellow as we
were scavenging a 560SEL.   We agreed that the new cars are junk and that we do
not trust self driving cars.

The yard had a bunch of Mercedes Bents.  Really creased and bent.  Many of them
are not all that busted though, just had the dang hair bags deploy, which
totaled them.

clay