Ah - sounds like you need an ML - the full time four wheel drive ws really
impressive (to me) in the ice and snow, it weighs around 5000 pounds, and
is short enough that's no problem to drive in town. All the early quality
control issues have long since been taken care of, etc.

OK Don

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg