I disagree.  Hagerty values are:

#1 - $18,900

#2 - $10,600

#3 - $6,300

#4 - $2,100

Now this is far from being a concours quality car.  I think we can agree on
that.  So let’s say it’s a #2, which would be considered “Excellent”.

> “#2 vehicles could win a local or regional show. They can be former #1
> vehicles that have been driven or have aged. Seasoned observers will have to
> look closely for flaws, but will be able to find some not seen by the general
> public. The paint, chrome, glass and finishes will all appear as excellent.
> No excessive smoke will be seen on startup, no unusual noises will emanate
> from the engine. The vehicle will drive as a new vehicle of its era would.
> The one word description for #2 vehicles is "excellent.””

Yeah, don’t think it’s quite there. Close, for sure, but not quite considering
the rust issues. Heck, even the seller presents it as a driver quality car.

#3?  Better than a number three, I think.  Probably in the $7k-$8k range would
be realistic.

We’ll see.

-D