On Wed, 17 May 2017 12:07:24 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> If you had a car within 200 miles of me I would go check it out for
> you. Whoever is within 200 miles away should just go do it.

Kaleb,

As I mentioned in the past, I'm considering replacing the '82 240D/3.0
with manual transmission.

The '95 E320 you posted on Tuesday intrigues me (it's at
http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/6123125166.html).

The '84 300SD at https://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/6078399208.html is
also interesting, but seems more than a little high compared to the '95
E320.

Let me know what you think. Perhaps we can talk on the phone.

Craig