your goobermnt money at work.

Dan--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
May 23, 2017 at 11:08 AM
To be honest I couldn't figure this guy out. He's a middle aged business owner who is originally from Lebanon (the country) that buys and sells all sorts of cars. He didn't appear to be a flipper. He is buying a Porsche 911 later this week in MI and just sold a VW Thing on BAT. He spent last weekend at a big Subaru meet at the place in PA (Hershey?) where they have the big car meets all summer with an older Subaru that's apparently somewhat rare and worth some dough. He was complaining about BAT because he wants to sell the Subaru and they don't agree with the reserve he wants. He's had Hummers, Land Rovers and Acuras, to name a few, according to what he told me.

He's all over the place as far as cars from the way he talked. Not sure what's going on there. All cash, I know that, as he sort of railed about having to report cash transactions with his bank.

Strange. Just glad it's over and I can start searching in earnest for a finnie.

-D