From: Mitch Haley [mailto:mi...@mitchellhaley.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:00 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] BAT Away!

Geez. I had a better trip from Port Charlotte to Charlotte Michigan in the $550
W116. Spent the night in northern Georgia, found a low tire the next morning,
blew it up before I left the motel, then when I got out of Chattanooga traffic
I noticed a vibration in the rear. Turned out to be a dead shock absorber,
which the seller masked by running 20psi in the right rear. That was my only
mishap though (unless almost looping it in the rain when it downshifted into
first in a low speed corner counts as a mishap). And IIRC he told me it needed
shocks before I left Michigan.

When I drove the S210 home from MA, it lost a lot of air in the left front
overnight in Ohio. That leak turned out to be a cracked rim. And no, I never
told the seller about it, even though he'd almost surely been airing it up
daily and failed to mention it to me. I just bought another rim on eBay for $55
and went on with my life.
Mitch.