On Mar 3, 2006, at 6:41 AM, John W. Reames III wrote:

For the VT 161,ZL 161, and VTP 162 pumps, the max mark is the tip of those
arrowheads (long triangles) and the min is the bottom of the spindle
itself. The specified temp is 25C-50C, and the actual distance is cited
as 28-36mm below the edge of the reservoir.

The more I think of it, I recall finding the arrow on the center piece. I have been leaving about an inch because that's what I found on non-leaking systems. good thing, I was only off by a couple of mms.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am