Why do you want one of these so bad?
You already have some nice cars and have had others that you have moved on from that are a heck of a lot better than some early 60's car..
I doubt a finnie is either all that fun to drive or all that safe.
Admire from afar and stick with cars a bit newer would be my advice.
I see cars in traffic every day that look really nice but I truly do not want to own them. New Corvettes are a perfect example. They look really nice but I sure don't want to own one.

RB