IMHO.... buy it cheap, then IMMEDIATELY call in a track hoe with a thumb
bucket and crush the entire structure in place, load it on dump trucks and
haul it to a land fill...... THEN.... build a new house with new "TO CODE"
footings, plumbing, electrical, and truss roofing, with insulated walls...
just make it look like the house you liked.

In my judgement, you would be huge dollars ahead, headaches ahead, and time
ahead, over trying to "rehab" a clapped out POS that has lasted beyond it's
useful life.

Just a thought... should you sell it later, or rent it... insurance would
insure it.. banks would loan on it... win / win on all counts...

But.... buy it CHEAP to start with.