Osage Orange is VERY hard, super dense.  It starts out a vivid yellow color
when cut and mellows to a chocolate brown. VERY HEAVY.

Donald H. Snook
SNOOK LAW LLC

5020 E. Central Suite A
Wichita, Kansas 67208
Phone:  (316) 512-5608
e-mail:  d...@snooklawllc.com<mailto:d...@snooklawllc.com>

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or
protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and notify me.

On Jun 2, 2017, at 5:19 PM, Craig