On 28/06/2017 8:30 AM, Jim Cathey via Mercedes wrote:
Our SDL spontaneously locked its only key inside the car on a road trip
once.  We pried open the door at the top of the window, using a non-marring
tool of some sort, just far enough to snake in a wire to grab the lock
knob.  Later we bent the window frame back enough (rubber mallet!) to
restore the seal.

-- Jim