Yup. Especially if you don't mind living far from a town. Where I am land is much more expensive now then what it was when we bought the place 45 years ago.

Manfred

Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Like any place, it requires compromises.  Of course, you’re referring to south
Florida.  You could live in the northern half of Florida and have your Okie
Acres with minimal land acquisition costs and fairly low cost of living with
the exception of car insurance.  Just ask Manfred, he’s got quite the spread up
near Ocala.

When you find the perfect place to live, please let me know.  Despite living in
a number of disparate parts of the country, I have yet to find the perfect
place.

-D

On Jul 3, 2017, at 1:26 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes