I have been impressed by the m119. It was fairly sedate but adequate with a
2.24 rear. Now it nearly barks the tires on the 1-2 shift and gets into the
power band early enough to dust a 3.0L VW TDI in a tiguan ( 400 ft lb).
Sounds pretty gnarly also; kind of a head turner. First gear is so low it
shifts almost immediately unless floored.

I think a lot of it is gearing. Most cars are not geared well for around
town. A 2.65 rear would be a bit better compromise for mixed driving.

Looking forward to seeing what the 606 will do. Should have 14psi by 1700
rpm. Just waiting for some laminova parts from australia to weld up the
intake manifold/cooler.