Did you clear the code and program it with Xentry? If not I believe it will not work.

On 7/10/2017 8:43 PM, clay via Mercedes wrote:
I really, really, REALLY hate the W220

I sourced a fleaBay air pump that should have done something.  Took out the old
one last night and installed the fleabay hardware this morning.  Hooked it all
up and then lit it off.  No change in the display.

I decided to read the manual and see if there were a fuse that needed
attention.  I got no love on a diagram, but the error message in the book gives
two possible causes.  Either the display is in error/faulty (but i just
installed a reman cluster) or the airmatic system is borked.

Anybody have access to w220 fuse/relay map?

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers