Kick him off Kaleb.
Traitorous fool that he is.

Hendrik
who would rather push the Merc than drive a money waster

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 2:32 PM
Subject: [MBZ] sacrilege.... i know ...

hi all
first let me say i love my mercedes
i however have found it necessary to ....gasp buy a ...BMW ..
( now i know this is absolutely sacrilegious guys ...be easy on me please)
i was looking at a 97 or 98 740 il
( black naturally )
i have no intention of giving up my beloved sec
my question is ... do they hold up like mercedes 126 cars ( does anything?)
and is there a group list like this one on the Internet
i absolutely refuse to even look at a lexus /Infiniti ( drug dealer cars )
how ever i am quite taken with that bmw "look"
any suggestions
thanks
collins
phila pa 1985 500 sec