Given porsche is owned by vw, and vw is stopping diesel production
including that motor, which is the same one used in the cayenne, q7, q5,
a7, a8 and touareg, this isnt really news. The cayenne and touareg are both
built on the same line in slovakia, and share drivelines with the q7.

Full electric is definitely the way to go. I drove a hybrid touareg and it
was not very impressive. Getting rid of the ice sheds a lot of complexity
and maintenance.

Stuttgart and perhaps London were banning diesels from downtown areas
already.