I like Mouser and usually choose first class mail, so things can take a few
days to get to me.

I have been using USPS Priority Mail to send care packages to the youngest out
in Flagstaff. If I hand off to my carrier on Saturday it's there by Tuesday at
the latest. Last one made it there Monday.

We have a large regional USPS hub at the airport. If I drop a package there in
the morning and it's going any distance, it's usually on a plane that day.

-D