If you shop the market for a bit, you should find a straight frame, 53 ft,
air ride suspension, trailer with "decent tires" for $8,000 or less.

Look for a trailer with an aluminum room, not fiberglass, also. Most of the
fleet haulers retire a trailer after 10 years or so. Expect to do the
brakes, wheel bearings, check the 5th wheel pin and plate for wear before
buying and over all condition.

Most used trailers on the market will have one of two types of rear doors..
garage door roll up, or barn door... expect damage to the doors as normal
on used trailer... New set of barn doors will cost you "around" $3,000
installed..[$1,500 each door. Drivers and loaders damage doors like they
were free by backing them into the dock with the doors not secured open.

102" width is max legal width for trailers.. anything wider takes a wide
load permit every time it's pulled down the road..

Good luck... therapy might be cheaper? ;))