I'll have to have June try that. She loves the stuff.

MG

OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
We placed a chicken wire cage around our okra planting this year to keep
the deer out.
My wife chops up the okra, places it in a frying pan, turns heat to medium,
covers the pan for awhile to steam the okra, then removes the cover and
dries it out. Great tasting, non-slimy veggie!

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <