> On August 27, 2017 at 6:23 PM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> He's like a kid at a buffet.  Eats half of something and moves along the
> line.

Try growing watermelons, and having 200lb varmints walk down a row in the melon
patch, kicking a hole in a melon and taking a sip, kicking a hole in the next
melon and taking a sip...and you can't just shoot a deer for vandalizing your
garden.
Seeing the carnage in my grandparents' garden when I was about 5 years old left
an impression on me. Even at that age I knew what a horrible waste it was, to
the point I can still close my eyes and visualize those dark green melons with
hoof prints in them today.

Mitch