-Curt

From: Max Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>To: Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>Cc: Max Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>Sent: Thursday,
August 24, 2017, 10:22:04 PM EDTSubject: [MBZ] OT fire scare
Smelled faint wood smoke after I finished brushing my teeth.  Not good!

Alerted wife, we started looking for whatever was burning.  Entire house passed
a quick inspection.  We went outside, looked in crawl space, circled house,
nothing.  Back inside, SWMBO finally found it, wooden spoon fell on heating
element at bottom of dishwasher...
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC