So who do you think is helping you when you have Windows problems? The other
users who find the issues and make reports to Microsoft thats who. If there was
no user community there would be minimal support. Of course if it worked better
it wouldn't need support.
I installed Win7 on this laptop and it had Mal-ware within days, mostly from
Facebook. I'd installed Microsoft Security Essentials which did nothing,
Malwarebytes did nothing. Finally installed Symantec which we have a corporate
license for and the problems went away.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, September 6, 2017, 1:30:53 PM EDT, rogerhga--- via Mercedes