It was mostly right on the west shore but as wide as it was it reached to the eastern shore with a good bit of wind. If the trailer park wasn't on a lake and didn't get hit by a tornado generated by the hurricane it shouldn't be too bad. If he knows someone there the best thing is to call and get the info from the horses mouth so to speak.

MG

Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
Where can I find a track of Irma's path through Florida?
I can find 'we think it's going here in the next couple of days' plots all over the place, but not 'it went exactly here' plots.
Also, Dan, Manfred, anybody, can you tell me how hard it hit the trailer parks
around Lady Lake? It sounds like maybe 100mph +/- sustained winds? A friend of
mine was packing Saturday to go to Lady Lake, he'd rather stay in Michigan for
another 6-7 weeks but feared he might have to go down there for repairs. (plan
for the worst, hope for the best)
Mitch.