Unbolt the rollers from the track, and the hinge bolts along the contact at
each section. Start at the top section, Do the hinge bolts first, remove
the line of hinges, then release the rollers.. should be two nuts on each
hinge and two bolts on each roller at the end of the door section.

Only remove the top bolts of the hinges.. the hinge will help hold the
section in place while you release the rollers.. then one person can lift
the section down. [would be handy with a helper... but one guy can do it
easy].

Repeat with each section, adjust the disassembly as needed to accommodate
the bent door.. Should take about 30 minutes with a couple wrenches.
Ratchet and socket.. faster.