Hi All,
    Against my better wishes, I took the 91 300D W124 to a Indy.  My wife thought they worked on Diesel MBs and the person at the shop thought the same.  Now I'm not so sure.  I was getting a short around the wiring harness going to the GPs.  The shop said one of the GPs was bad  and I said, fine replace it - all 5 were replaced 6 months ago - but today they said the GP was not the problem - he thinks the harness has a short inside the wiring.  (after they removed the intake and put it back).

    So I am going to need a used harness or I'm going to have to repair mine.  I'm not sure I agree that the wiring in the harness is shorting because the 80a fuse in the GP Relay popped, I replaced it and it popped again before I sent it to the Indy. That seems to say the Fuse is doing its job, right?     But I don't know if a short will create enough heat to fuse the wires together as the Indy thinks.  Isn't that the whole reason for the fuse?

    Max? Kaleb? Anyone? have a used 5 cyl W124 GP Harness?  Or maybe I'm going about this all wrong?

Thoughts?
Larry