That's good news.  Every once in a while I hear about one that slipped.  re the water damage - yep, I'm told it sometimes doesn't show up for months or a year or more before the problem becomes obvious -     Of course if some nitwit will fire a weapon into a large crowd I shouldn't be surprised when someone sells a damaged car as perfect.
Larry