I don't know how the amp meter that I put in the TD works but there is a device between the negative battery post and the body and off that is a very small wire that goes to an electronic amp meter which reads out amps being used as the starter turns but after that it always reads 0. Never shows a charge though the battery is being charged. The voltage meter part of it will show anywhere from 11-14.4 volts depending on what is on and if the motor is running or not. Sometimes with the lights, wipers, radio and AC on it will only show about 13.5 or so which I think is to be expected.

MG

Craig via Mercedes wrote:
On Wed, 4 Oct 2017 17:15:59 -0400 Dan Penoff via Mercedes