The first tape I ever owned was a bootleg 8 track with Pearl, InnaGaddaDaVida (album) and Mason Proffit's "Movin Toward Happiness" Still 3 of my favorite albums. I ran them over and over in my 67 chevelle. Janice was prophetic! My next car, by a series of flukes WAS a Mercedes Benz! 1962 190Dc with a bright RED interior and a bench seat! "Oh Lord, Woncha buy me a Mercedes Benz, My Friends all drive porches, I must make amends."

Anyone else remember 2 hangmen or Eugene Pratt?
rogerhga--- via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 11, 2017 at 10:28 PM
Movies are ok, but I still like Janice "Ole Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz. My friends all drive Porches, I must make amends." Or something along those lines. Clint got all the good movie lines..."do you feel lucky punk", "a man's got to know his limitations", etc, etc.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.