Cabbage does real well in a slight brine when left alone for a few days ;)
-Curt

    On Saturday, October 14, 2017, 9:02:53 PM EDT, clay monroe via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Cabbage, celery, lettuce, carrot, nuts are pretty good for fiber.  Just do not
decorate them with more than some lemon/lime juices and s dash of olive oil.

clay