Don't worry so much about carbs. There are simple carbohydrates, like sugar and glucose. Those go quickly into the blood. You want to reduce those. Complex carbohydrates take much longer to digest. Eat fruit and veg and meat. You can lo se weight eating spuds.
Total calorie intake and the quality of the food is what is important.
Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 14, 2017 at 7:42 PM
So one thing that has come to my attention is it seems that when cutting carbs drastically it seems that the fiber is also low, which can lead to a whole new set of problems such as getting plugged up. Got to figure out some things I can eat for fiber that do not have too many carbs.