I dont know…I got a lot of good info out of that conversation, and I lost 10
pounds in the last week (I was working on it anyway, but the discussion helped
me to stay motivated.)

Looking to knock off another 5 pounds this week if I can.  I have to go out
tonight in search of some good fruit - I’ve been looking for some good figs.

-D