On Mar 9, 2006, at 11:02 PM, Zoltan Finks wrote:

That's good to hear! There were actually klattas sold in this climate.

We have adjusted valves, a new battery. I do know that there is a set of
glows available that are somehow higher power for cold conditions?

Brian,
Where do you live and what is the lowest temperature in Winter? I live in a real cold area where it commonly gets below 0 and I have seen -36F. You will be OK with getting started and such, follow the advice you get here from those of us who do it all Winter every Winter . My 190D Euro has no block heater yet and started at -18F, just recently. I normally don't plug any of them in unless it looks like it will be below zero. My wife gets them going every time too, I gave her the low-down when I gave her first MB diesel to her.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am