I've got the $500 E dizzel, I spent some $$ on a new wheel and half decent tire for it, a rear brake light, and a window lift I need to put in, and a door/seat switch.  Just noticed the rear door sill was missing, will have to get one.  I started it Sunday, it was running a bit rough, need to put something on it to see what codes it is throwing.  It drives pretty well after changing the steering rack bushings, and seemed to have good power once it wound up some.  I'll see what's up with the AC, if it just needs some gas.  Will still try to find a front valance for it, will get some Okie chrome in the meantime to hold it together. Not a bad car really, and for the money not a bad deal.  I might keep it.

--R