Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 21, 2017 at 11:01 AM
Got up at the usual (5:00 am) but it was too dark to do anything outside. As soon as it lightened up I washed the 350SDL and spent some time getting it cleaned up and ready to go to the new buyer, who is going to fly in on Wednesday and pick it up. Got all the spares loaded up in the trunk and covered the car to keep it clean until I deliver it.

OooooooK! I thought about a year ago you loved the 350SDL so much you were going to keep it forever. Does this mean you are planning to kick the bucket? or does it mean you are planning to give up driving forever? Or does it mean you are reverting to the old MacDan flipping cars?