I too have spares for EDS and CC to rebuild. Will attack in the winter when I am near the resolder station. I am very interested in a listing of the needed capacitors for EDS, Cruise control, instrument panel for 126, (also 124 if applicable) and other applications.

I also have the throttle body doojiggy (whatever it is that MB calls it) from the M104 that needs 20-30 small wires WITH insulation replaced... It could be resurrected sometime too with wires that are MW insulation, in place of self-destructing insulation.

Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 1, 2017 at 12:22 PM
That's my plan, "spray and pray". I've got a spare EDS computer or two
around, I"m going to order the capacitors for this repair and the pre-glow
relay repair.

Does anyone know the capacitor type / value for the tempomat computer?