Hey gang,

Had a unpleasant surprise this morning when my wife was going to run errands - she started the car and found it had no power steering.  I thought the belt may have broken even though it looked good when I checked it recently.  We found the bracket that holds the PS Reservoir and attaches it to the engine.

I need a used PS bracket for a 1991 300D 602-962 engine. Does anyone have one you can part with?  It really surprised me when I saw what happened.  Strange things happen I guess.

Thanks all,
LarryT